Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the BATMOBILE
Sunday, September 03, 2006

"oh gee, what is it tonight?"

Many a shocking news today (many a shocking grammar too)... But where do we begin...

And so, Steve Irwin has passed on, which is tragic to say the least (no,
seriously - )... It seems fitting that such a guy would lose his life pursuing his greatest passion. Talk about occupational hazards...

For someone who's survived wrestling with crocodiles of all things with broken ribs to boast about, and all other things scaly, deadly or snarl-y, to succumb to a "usually docile" animal; it rewrites the definition of 'mortality' (deep, is it not).

Despite being the self-proclaimed Defender of Freedom and Guardian of 7 Siglap Road, I'm more likely to meet my demise at the hands (or rather, hard toe-stubbing edge) of a mean coffee table in a comical-in-the-macabre-kind-of-fashion involving extreme amounts of clumsiness only associated with me.

Other such "shocking news" I bore reference to would encompass my friends sexual lives. Not exactly something I'll be keen to share over the net, or with anyone for that matter, but enough to make me reconsider my morals and give me a serious case of nightmares. While my very sex life (or
social life - a more politically correct, and less suggestive term. Nothing much to be suggestive about, I assure you, as perverse as my behaviour tends to lend itself towards occasionally) is no Aesop's Fable, it pales - positively blends into milky-white oblivion - in comparison.

(The sad fact is, for the supposed casanova that I make myself out to be, purple suit, peacock feathered felt hat in golden trim and pearly white leather dress shoes, my sex social life is in limbo. Stasis! Nowhere! Nothing! Cold storage! Other synonyms from Thesaurus.com! At this current state of desperation, all I'm looking for in a female is a heartbeat - and mark my words, there may come a time when I may have to compromise on that too. Editors Note: Don't take me too literally.)

Having just finished watching "Waiting..." (Hilarious, great script, perverse, hot actress in Vanessa Lengies. Highly recommended!) and the clock showing 3.03 a.m, my bed beckons invitingly and I shall gratefully oblige...

TO THE BATMOBILE

posted by butler at 11:12 pm
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



The Writer

highly confidential
Martin Butler, or affectionally known to others as "Butler", "Butlerman", or just "Butt".
-Most eligible bachelor of 2004-every year henceforth - step aside Mr.Clooney
-Doesn't particularly enjoy much anymore having been desensitized as part of a cruel torturous regime a.k.a IB...
-Dislikes everything he doesn't like...

Nov 8th - Remember the date!
MSN - butlerwantsu@hotmail.com (Add with caution)


Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
November 2009


Links

Under permanent state of reconstruction - you may start by asking me to link you

If I have forgotten anybody (or maybe I just don't know enough people...), let me know

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


the Garage cum Batforum

a tense atmosphere of hot air, greasy stains and the endless grumbles of the engine - and that's only me




Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com