Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the BATMOBILE
Sunday, July 30, 2006

b is for...

Celebrating (cue Tchaichovsky's 1812 Overture o.p. 49) my 102nd post! A milestone achievement, albeit 2 posts late but it's better late then never.

I feel strong, I feel fit, I feel inspired! For many reasons, none of which actually ties in with my 102nd post anniversary, but rather for the fact that I have finally watched V for Vendetta. What a hero! What a movie! And with the final scene of the British Parliament going up in an almighty explosion still flashing before my eyes, I can do nothing to prevent myself from leaping to my feet, and proclaiming "V, le moi saviouer" (which in French, means bugger all, but I meant to say "V, you are my hero"). There's only so much separating me from putting on a mask, and bombing our own Parliament House, that being the fact I can't get hold of any explosives.

(As my adrenaline dies down after 24 hours of delusions of grandeur and seeing myself quoting Shakespeare and melting the hearts of 16 year old males with tendencies to believe that they are the next Batman, I beg you to ignore all of the above regarding anarchy against the State of Singapore, particularly if you are in the employ of the PAP. Of which it is then questionable to why you're reading my blog - you bored little man you)

I was just kidding of course - regarding the adrenaline dying down. This post shall forever be virtually pumped full of ill-disguised allusions to one of my most favouritest movie of them all (most inspiring of all film's I've watched in fact. No prizes for guessing what costume I would be wearing come Halloween should I see the need to masquerade in front of aunties demanding sweets and getting smacked).

As they I always now say, if V is for Vendetta, B is for Better (the most original thing to appear in this post - inexplicably the lamest. V, forgive me...)

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof" - V
TO THE BATMOBILE

posted by butler at 11:02 pm
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



The Writer

highly confidential
Martin Butler, or affectionally known to others as "Butler", "Butlerman", or just "Butt".
-Most eligible bachelor of 2004-every year henceforth - step aside Mr.Clooney
-Doesn't particularly enjoy much anymore having been desensitized as part of a cruel torturous regime a.k.a IB...
-Dislikes everything he doesn't like...

Nov 8th - Remember the date!
MSN - butlerwantsu@hotmail.com (Add with caution)


Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
November 2009


Links

Under permanent state of reconstruction - you may start by asking me to link you

If I have forgotten anybody (or maybe I just don't know enough people...), let me know

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


the Garage cum Batforum

a tense atmosphere of hot air, greasy stains and the endless grumbles of the engine - and that's only me




Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com