Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the BATMOBILE
Monday, June 05, 2006

study was never this painful

I could say the following was all my fault. It probably is. I mean... I knew the holidays would be this boring and all, and I did have to go back to school anyway. Actually thinking that it would have been a break from boredom was a foolish thing to do indeed...

As always, anything that I had planned to achieve in school passed without any incidents (in fact it turned out better than expected having bumped into several friends). Instead it was only about fifteen minutes later when higher powers came to the conclusion that 2 hours of sanity in Chemistry supplementary lessons was about all I was entitled to have in 4 weeks of holidays.

Boarding a Bus 13 which seemed destined for the Lilypudlian Backpackers 2006 Convention, which had all the spacious seats either occupied by a 5 foot tall person or his 10 foot tall backpack, I was forced to squeeze into the smallest seat on the bus (the one right above the wheel). One couldn't complain much at that point in time, after all, I did have both of the seats to make do with.

Well that was until a couple of stops later when Monstro (*the name of the whale from Pinocchio) and his missus decided to test the bus' weight limit. When confronted between the choice of a seat recently vacated (the previous passenger having just alighted) with a dribble of sunlight and the perfect view of Telok Kurau, or sharing the tiniest seat in the world with the largest ang moh on the bus, you could trust any sane human to make the former choice. Missus Monstro reasoned "Got sunlight ver hot" - and both squeezed into the one seat that was giving me breathing space. I just had to tuck my knees under my chin and wait (in a position reminiscent of one of Houdini's tricks) out the ride.

Spending the final fifteen minutes of my journey soaking up the moisture from their underarms, tickling my chin with my knee-hairs and being subject to pressure amounting to millions of kilograms was one thing, listening to the couple murmur to each other not-so-softly of what they'd like to do to each others (undoubtedly quibbling in excitement) inner thighs was another.

Sheer torture.

TO THE BATMOBILE

posted by butler at 2:47 pm
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



The Writer

highly confidential
Martin Butler, or affectionally known to others as "Butler", "Butlerman", or just "Butt".
-Most eligible bachelor of 2004-every year henceforth - step aside Mr.Clooney
-Doesn't particularly enjoy much anymore having been desensitized as part of a cruel torturous regime a.k.a IB...
-Dislikes everything he doesn't like...

Nov 8th - Remember the date!
MSN - butlerwantsu@hotmail.com (Add with caution)


Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
November 2009


Links

Under permanent state of reconstruction - you may start by asking me to link you

If I have forgotten anybody (or maybe I just don't know enough people...), let me know

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


the Garage cum Batforum

a tense atmosphere of hot air, greasy stains and the endless grumbles of the engine - and that's only me




Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com