Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the BATMOBILE
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

butlerman talks batmobile. this time for real

vroom vroom.

Alright. so I meant "butlerman talks business", still, an awful pun injected here and there can't hurt, can it. well not that badly anyway.

A not-so-recent post by an unknown bypasser left me in deep thought. (very deep thought when you realise it required more or less a month before I could come up with the answer to his question). why the hell did i choose To the Batmobile, as my extremely riveting blog's title? Why, when I have more knowledge of Quadratic Equations than comic book lore (which to be frank, isn't alot).

*cue X-files theme song* this journey would take you into the world of occult, meaningless nonsense and god-knows-what-else. welcome to earth as I know it.

The batmobile represents batman's "mojo", the ultimate sex symbol for comic book addicts, black, sleek, curvy and alluring, confident and rearing to go. and it can more or less do anything.

I, tend to differ slightly. i'm not black, well, rather sleek if i say so myself, but not as sleek. Not particularly curvy, thankfully enough, and I'm about as lethargic as a sloth on dope. It gives me great relief to announce that i am not a geek sex symbol (but i can be yours! try not to choke when you read this). i cant muster my knees to keep still when a girl smiles at me and as it seems, recently i can't do anything right, from remembering to bring my calculator to math exams, to using chopsticks. then again, i could never use chopsticks. (i find chopsticks most distressing. that and chinese restaurants. i could never tell when the chinese waiter is saying "one fried rice for the imperialist dog at table five". And i don't think i'm alone in thinking it odd that a people ingenious enough to invent paper, gunpowder and... kites, haven't worked out that using two sticks for knitting is no way to eat food) this would explain why every time i've finished eating, my table looks as it was in the centre of a violent arguement and i have a new row of buttons in the form of rice beads. and asian girls are cute. slightly irrelevant (but not when it comes to you, babe)

This I hope, would suffice in explaining why it is TO the batmobile. where I attempt, if anything to be that sexier, more confident superhero. and not to be the geek sex symbol.

pardon the occasional poor attempts at pick-up lines, but i'm getting them ready just in case i meet some dream girl on the bus or during tuition (or the next time i see YOU. "you look faint, want some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?" nevermind) and the horrible punctuation.

until I reach the high echelons of being a Supreme Being, I shall continue to update this horrid journal of mine and expose my deepest darkest fears to all you horrible horrible people (except you, sexy...)

TO THE BATMOBILE

posted by butler at 9:37 pm
link |

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



The Writer

highly confidential
Martin Butler, or affectionally known to others as "Butler", "Butlerman", or just "Butt".
-Most eligible bachelor of 2004-every year henceforth - step aside Mr.Clooney
-Doesn't particularly enjoy much anymore having been desensitized as part of a cruel torturous regime a.k.a IB...
-Dislikes everything he doesn't like...

Nov 8th - Remember the date!
MSN - butlerwantsu@hotmail.com (Add with caution)


Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009
October 2009
November 2009


Links

Under permanent state of reconstruction - you may start by asking me to link you

If I have forgotten anybody (or maybe I just don't know enough people...), let me know

Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket


the Garage cum Batforum

a tense atmosphere of hot air, greasy stains and the endless grumbles of the engine - and that's only me




Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com